HAND HELD SECURITY METAL DETECTOR Lenght: 290mm ( 11 inch )
Con tres modos distintos de alarma
(vibraci¨®n en silencio, mediante segmentos luminosos y mediante altavoz)
Thank you for purchasing this Hand Held Metal Detector. Before attempting to use the product, please read this manual thoroughly and follow the instructions carefully.
In doing so you will ensure the safety of yourself and that of others around you, and you can look forward to your purchase giving you long and satisfactory service.
This product is guaranteed against faulty manufacture for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Please keep your receipt which will be required as proof of purchase.
This guarantee is invalid if the product is found to have been abused or tampered with in any way, or not used for the purpose for which it was intended.
Faulty goods should be returned to their place of purchase, no product can be returned to us without prior permission. This guarantee does not effect your statutory rights.
Do not dispose of this product with general household waste. It must be disposed of according to the laws governing Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, at a recognized disposal facility.
SPARES & SERVICE
It is a portable, hand held metal detector intended to be used for security inspection in airports, schools, courthouses, prisons, stadiums and entertainment place. It can detect concealed weapons such as knives or other metal objects in baggage, postal parcels or under clothing.
- 9V rechargeable battery socket
- Audio alert / LED alert / vibration alert
- LED bar light warning changes as the metal size changes
- Operation status constantly monitored upon completion of self tests
- Low-battery Indicator
- Auto scanning
FITTING THE BATTERY
- Release the battery cover retaining screw before lifting the cover and pulling it backwards.
- Install one 9V alkaline battery type PP3 or equivalent, connecting it to the battery clip.
- Replace the cover and tighten the screw.
- FUNCTIONS OF THE DETECTOR
- POWER SWITCH
This is a rocker switch which has three positions: Vibration alert/ OFF / audio alert
- AUDIO ALERT
When the detection area passes a metal object, the speaker emits an audible alert.
- VISUAL ALERT
When the detector locates a metal object, the red ¡®ALERT¡¯ LEDs bar on the front illuminate.
- VISUAL DISCRIMINATION
Can distinguish the size or distance of the metal, follow with LED Bar, green lights indicates small size of or long distance of metal, yellow and red lights indicates big size or short distance of metal
- RESET BUTTON
The reset button can be pressed lightly to recover normal operation of the sensing behavior, of the device becomes erratic.
- VIBRATION ALERT
When the detector locates a metal object, vibrating motor will alarm.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATION
If the detector keeps yellow light flashing it is an indication that the voltage in the battery is low and it should be replaced.
- ADJUSTING THE SENSITIVITY
Auto setting no manual adjustment
- Set the switch to the ON position. The unit will self-test and after 1-2 seconds, the green ¡®READY¡¯ LED on the front and back panels will blink and the red ¡®ALERT¡¯ LED will extinguish. This indicates the metal detector is ready to use.
- When the detection area of the unit is swept past a metal object, the speaker emits an audio alert and the red ALERT lights will come on. For large metal objects, the LED Bar will become longer than for small objects.
PERSONNEL SCANNING PROCEDURE
- First, scan the front of the body, passing the detector
from the right shoulder, down to the ankles and then
back up to the left shoulder as shown in the diagram.
- Then scan the back of the body, starting behind the head
and following the outline of the body, passing down the
line of the spine as shown in the diagram.
- Finally, to search the feet and ankles, keep the detector
vertical and approx 1-2 inches above the floor.
It may be necessary to use the Low Sensitivity button
while searching close to the floor.
CLEANING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- The metal detector should be kept clean and dry, but may be wiped with a damp cloth to maintain its
appearance. Avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Remove the battery from its compartment if the metal detector is not going to be used for a long time.
- SPARE PARTS LIST
The only spare part required for the detector unit is a single 9V alkaline battery or Rechargeable battery
||Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals
||PP3 / 9 Volts
|| >80 mm for a ¡ê1 coin
|Length x Width x Height (mm)
||290 x 68 x 25
Please note that the details and specifications contained herein, are correct at the time of going to print.
However, metalprobe® International reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice.