- Treasure Chest Underwater Metal Detector.
- A great portion of lakes, rivers and oceans remain relatively untouched.
- It has been said that more than 75% of shipwrecks had occurred before the
last century and many of these have gone unexplored with underwater metal detectors, it has become much easier to explore sunken treasures.
- It is RoHS compliant and it carries CE approvals.
- sable underwater to 40 metres safely, the Treasure Chest Underwater Metal Detector is designed for hunting in deep water,
surf and shallow waters as well as hunting on land with equal sensitivity.
Special unique features and the full protection of the encapsulated double impermeable designed aluminium casing allows these detectors to search in the water to recover hundreds of thousands of coins, relics, rings, and jewellery beyond the reach of
the standard or all-purpose land metal detectors.
Designed for both salt and freshwater environments, the underwater metal detectors
can satisfy any special needs of the marine treasure hunter. When the unit detects metal targets, a red light appears and an alarm begins to ring.
- It has a full range of varying metal detecting functions and has the advanced function
of a fully adjustable target elimination capability to eliminate ferrous metals
- Waterproof and compact design
- Excellent for treasure-hunting in the sea/underwater while diving
- Submersible to a maximum depth of 40 metres
- Aesthetic outlook, aluminum material increases safety factor
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Can be set to ignore small metal pieces while looking for larger objects
- Fully adjustable target elimination capabilities to eliminate "trash"
- Easy start up operation
- Red light and audible alarm
- Headphone ear cups have heavy duty polymer surrounds and noise blocking features
- Automatic low voltage alarm
- Adjustable handles for comfortable use
- Audible alarm and visual red LED flash
- Aluminum control tube instead of plastic box
- Discriminates between different kinds of metals